Municipalities, schools, organisations, foundations, universities and cooperatives are part of #tu6scuola partnership. The project aims to create a participatory educational mode, considering students as main actors and not just as beneficiaries of such services. Moreover, it involves local communities in the learning path of young people, so as to transform them in drivers of political and educational change.
#tu6scuola is a project coordinated by CIAI – Centro Italiano Aiuti all’Infanzia (Italian Centre for Aid to Children) and aims to prevent and counteract early school leaving among teenagers aged 11 – 14 by developing motivational, guidance and inclusive tools. It sets out an innovative and sustainable educational model, based on the educational and social experiences of partner organisations.
- To prevent and counteract early school leaving of children aged 11-14
- To validate an innovative teaching method in six Italian communities in order to strengthen the motivation to learn and contribute to a fair, quality and inclusive school.
- To fight against educational poverty using motivational, counselling and inclusive tools so as to allow each student to take ownership of their learning
- To use a student-centered approach, whose effectiveness and sustainability is guaranteed by the support of teachers (professional development courses), parents (guidance courses) and local stakeholders (educational community).
- To coordinate school and extracurricular activities so as to help children develop and strengthen their social, relational, sports, artistic-recreational, scientific-technological skills and improve basic skills for active citizenship.
- Integrated services inside and outside the school targeted at students, teachers and families.
- Set up at least one Educational Community in each area
- Reduced rates of early school leaving, cognitive skills acquisition and opportunities aimed at allowing students to take ownership of their learning
- Student-created audiovisual contents
- Construction of better school facilities
- Interdisciplinary workshops complementary to class activities
- Extra-curricular activities aimed at enhancing students’ learning
- Individual and group actions in support of learning
- Guidance courses targeted at students and their families, aimed at raising awareness of their resources and potential
- Professional development courses for teachers
- Interventions aimed at improving school facilities
- Setting up an Educational Community in each area
- Coordinator: CIAI- Centro Italiano Aiuti all’Infanzia (Milan)
- Associazione Nahuel (Palermo)
- Associazione Officina Creativa Interculturale (Palermo)
- Associazione Solidarietà Paesi Emergenti (Cantù)
- Centro Laici Italiani per le Missioni – CELIM Onlus (Milan)
- CESIE (Palermo)
- Cinemovel Foundation (Rimini)
- Comune di Città di Castello
- Comune di Palermo
- Comune di Rovellasca
- Comune di Sansepolcro
- Ed-Work (Milan)
- Faber City Cooperativa di Comunità di Alberobello (Alberobello)
- Fondazione Hallgarten Franchetti Centro Studi Villa Montesca (Città di Castello)
- Fondazione per l’Educazione Finanziaria e al Risparmio (Rome)
- Gnucoop Società Cooperativa (Milan)
- ICS AMARI RONCALLI FERRARA (Palermo)
- ICS ROVELLASCA (Rovellasca)
- ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO 16CD CEGLIE – SM MANZONI LUCARELLI (Bari)
- ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO GRAZIE TAVERNELLE (Ancona)
- ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO STATALE GINO CAPPONI (Milan)
- OPERA Società Cooperativa Sociale ONLUS – Società Cooperativa per Azioni (Urbino)
- PROGETTO SOCIALE Cooperativa Sociale (Cantù)
- SCUOLA SECONDARIA I GRADO “ALIGHIERI-PASCOLI” (Città di Castello)
- SEND (Palermo)
- Università Commerciale “Luigi Bocconi” (Milan)