The CPMODEL project aims to define resilience strategies and increase the ability of municipalities to become “communities”, to spread knowledge, practices and the creation of a broad learning strategy for resilient learning communities and self-resistant communities.
In this framework the main products will be:
– A Resilience Critical Map to analyze and verify the reasons that make it difficult to adopt strategies aimed at increasing the self-organization level of community response in case of natural and anthropogenic crises.
– A Resilience MOOC, a MOOC platform, addressed to experts and volunteers, which will contain courses, guidelines and operational information to put into practice the learning of the procedures to be adopted.
– An online game (the game of resilient cities), an innovative product with which you intend to complete the learning offer and whose main objective is to spread the concept of resilience to a wider audience, and not only to that of specialists and professionals.
- Centro Studi e Formazione Villa Montesca (Italy) Coordinator
- INGV – Istituto Nazionale Geofisica e Vulcanologia (Italy)
- University of Crete – National History Museum (Greece)
- alpS GmbH (Austria)
- Northamptonshire County Council (UK)
- Xunta de Galicia (Spain)