SOUL is an Erasmus + project implemented by 7 partners from 6 European countries: Bulgaria, Italy, Greece, Spain, Iceland, France. Its main objective is to provide information on the effects that social isolation measures undertaken by EU countries to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic have had on children aged 6-12. Furthermore, the aim of the project is to provide modern and innovative methodologies and tools that will help to assess the transferable skills of children outside the school context, as well as to empower education professionals to support them within non-formal education settings.
- Increased awareness of the effects of social isolation in children and identification of children transferable skills deficits due to COVID-19
- Improvement of the skills of adult trainers by providing them with the tools for the application of an innovative methodology for the assessment of transversal skills
- Target groups are given free access to use the Toolbox to support the development of soft skills
- The staff of the partner institutions is trained in the use of the evaluation methodology and training tools created thanks to the project
Who is it for?
Educators, trainers for adults, primary school teachers and people who teach music, dance, etc., parents, youth workers, university students and others who work with children aged 6-12 within an environment of non-formal and informal learning.
AGORA Platform (Bulgaria) – Coordinatore
Athens Network of Collaborating Experts (Greece)
Fondazione Hallgarten Franchetti Centro Studi Villa Montesca (Italy)
GIS-Transfercenter Foundation (Bulgaria)
J&M Synergie (France)
NORTH Consulting (Island)
- Child after the Social Isolation due to Covid-19” Analytical Report, Results of the empirical study (EN)
- Mechanism for the Evaluation of Soft Skills of Pupils 6 – 12 years old (in Italian); in English; in Bulgarian; in French; in Greek; in Icelandic; in Spanish.
- Toolbox for Strengthening of Soft Skills of Pupils 6 – 12 years old (in Italian); in Bulgarian; in English; in French; in Greek; in Icelandic; in Spanish.
- Piloted mechanism for evaluation of pupils soft skills with toolbox to be applied in cultural settingsThe partners strengthen the strategic partnership among different type of organizations from the non-profit and profit sector in education (foundations, educational and research centers, SMSs) by establishing trust, loyalty and professional collaboration through upgrade of their knowledge and competencies in the educational sector.
- Project Leaflet SOUL IT & EN
For more information follow us on Facebook: @SOULSkillsProject